Thank you for choosing WeDeFi Wallet. This WeDeFi Wallet Terms of Service (“Agreement”) is made between you (“you” or “User”) and WeDeFi Inc. (“WeDeFi” or “we”) and is legally binding between you and WeDeFi Inc.
WeDeFi Inc. hereby reminds you that you must carefully read the full content of this Agreement and other documents mentioned in this Agreement before using WeDeFi Wallet (“WeDeFi Wallet” or “App”). Particularly, you must carefully read the section of “Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability” and other sections which are displayed in bold. You must make sure that you fully understand the whole Agreement and evaluate the risks of using WeDeFi Wallet on your own.
- You understand that this Agreement and other relevant documents apply to WeDeFi Wallet and the Decentralized Applications (“DApps”) which are developed and owned independently by WeDeFi Inc. on WeDeFi Wallet (and excluding DApps developed by third parties). After you download WeDeFi Wallet and start to create or import wallet, you are deemed as having read and accepted this Agreement, which shall cause this Agreement to become effective and legally binding on both you and WeDeFi Inc. immediately. WeDeFi Inc. may, at its sole discretion, modify or replace this Agreement at any time. The modified Agreement will automatically take effect once it is posted on WeDeFi Wallet and you will not be notified separately. If you do not agree with the modifications, you shall cease to use WeDeFi Wallet immediately. Use of WeDeFi Wallet by you after any modification to this Agreement constitutes your acceptance of this Agreement as modified. If you are under 18 years old or you are a person of no capacity for civil acts or a person of limited capacity for civil acts, please use WeDeFi Wallet under the guidance of your parents or guardians.
- Any words following the terms including, include, in particular or for example or any similar phrase shall be construed as illustrative and shall not limit the generality of the related general words.
- WeDeFi Wallet: means the blockchain wallet developed by WeDeFi Inc. based on Fusion Protocol (and other blockchain systems which WeDeFi Wallet may support in the future) and other supporting tools which are developed for the convenience of the Users when using blockchain systems.
- User must be a natural person who possesses full capacity for civil acts;
- if you are under 18 years old, please use WeDeFi Wallet under the guidance of your parents or guardians. If any person of no capacity for civil acts conducts any transactions on WeDeFi Wallet or any person of limited capacity for civil acts conducts any transaction which does not commensurate his/her civil rights or act capacity, the parents or guardians of the User shall be liable for the consequences of such transactions.
- Create or import wallet: means you use WeDeFi Wallet to create or import wallet after you accept this Agreement.
- Wallet PIN: means the PIN you set when you create the wallet. The Wallet PIN will be used to encrypt and protect your Private Key. WeDeFi Wallet, as a decentralized application, will not store your Wallet PIN on our servers. If you lose or forget your Wallet PIN, you will have to reset the Wallet PIN with your Mnemonic Words.
- Alert: means the messages displayed on WeDeFi Wallet’s operation interface which provides suggestions for Users on subsequent operations.
- Specific Users: means Users who should cooperate with WeDeFi Inc. and disclose Personal Information in order to comply with the laws, regulations and policies of PRC.
- Private Key: consists of 256 random bits. Private Key is the core for the Users to hold and use the Tokens.
- Public Key: is derived from the Private Key based on cryptography and is used to generate wallet addresses. A wallet address is a public address for reception of Tokens.
- Mnemonic Words or Key Phrase: consists of 12 (or 15/18/21/24) words which are randomly generated, and it is based on BIP39, the industry standard of blockchain. It is a human readable format of words to back up your Private Key for recovery.
- Keystore: means Private Key or Mnemonic Words in the format of a file which is encrypted and protected by the User’s Wallet PIN. Keystore is stored only in your mobile device and will not be synchronized to WeDeFi Inc.’ servers.
- Tokens: means the tokens which are supported by WeDeFi Wallet currently, including FSN.
- Materials: means contents in the tabs of “Earn” etc. on WeDeFi Wallet. The Materials are WeDeFi Inc.’ proprietary properties. User shall not reproduce or distribute the materials without WeDeFi Inc.’ permission and authorization.
- Personal Information: means information recorded in electronic or any other form which may identify a natural person when used alone or in combination with other information, including but not limited to name, date of birth, identification card number, personal biological identification information, address, telephone number, bank card number, e-mail address, wallet address, mobile device information, operation record, transaction record, but excluding Wallet PIN, Private Key, Mnemonic Words and Keystore.
- Create or Recover wallet. You may use WeDeFi Wallet to create a new wallet or recover wallets generated by myfusionwallet.com or previous WeDeFI wallets. You may only import wallets with Tokens which are supported by WeDeFi Wallet/
- Send and receive Tokens. You may manage your digital Tokens by using the send and receive functionalities of WeDeFi Wallet, i.e., you may revise the blockchain ledger by signing with your Private Key. Sending of Tokens means the sender transfers the Token to the blockchain address of the receiver. The actual transfer of Tokens happens on the blockchain system (instead of on WeDeFi Wallet).
- Observe Token quotation. You may use WeDeFi Wallet to observe the quotation of the Tokens supported by WeDeFi Wallet. The quotation of each Token is captured by WeDeFi Wallet from corresponding exchanges and third party aggregators and is displayed in the top of each position detail and used to approximate the market value of your Tokens.
- Browse DApps. Users may use WeDeFi Wallet to visit and use the services provided by DApps (including DApps developed by WeDeFi Inc. and DApps developed by third parties).
- Transaction records. We will copy all or part of your transaction records from the blockchain system in WeDeFi history tabs. However, Users shall refer to the blockchain system for the latest transaction records.
- Suspension of service. You understand that we are not able to reverse or cancel the transaction because transactions based on blockchain technologies are irrevocable. However, under certain circumstances, we may suspend or limit the function of WeDeFi Wallet used by a particular User.
- Users who use WeDeFi Wallet must understand that:
- In order to keep the decentralization feature of blockchain and to protect the security of your digital Tokens, WeDeFi Inc. offers decentralized service which is largely different from the banking and financial institutions. Users shall understand that WeDeFi Inc. DOES NOT provide the following services:
- store Users’ Wallet PIN (the PIN Users set when creating or importing wallets), Private Key, Mnemonic Words or Keystore;
- restore Users’ Wallet PIN, Private Key, Mnemonic Words or Keystore;
- freeze the wallet;
- report the loss of wallet;
- restore the wallet;
- rollback transactions.
- Users shall take care of their mobile devices, back up the WeDeFi Wallet App, and back up the Wallet PIN and Mnemonic Words by themselves. If your mobile device is lost, your WeDeFi Wallet App or your wallet is deleted and not backed up, your wallet is stolen or you forget your Wallet PIN and Mnemonic Words, WeDeFi Inc. is not able to recover the wallet or restore Wallet PIN, Private Key, Mnemonic Words or Keystore. Nor can WeDeFi Inc. cancel transactions for the mishandling of Users (such as typing in wrong addresses for transactions).
- WeDeFi Wallet does not support all existing Tokens. Do not use WeDeFi Wallet to handle any non-supported Tokens. Non-supported Tokens transferred to WeDeFi Wallet may not be recovered.
- WeDeFi Wallet is only a tool for Users to manage their Tokens and is not an exchange or a trading platform. For the purpose of this Agreement, the word “transactions” only means sending and receiving Tokens, which is substantially different from transactions on the exchanges and trading platforms.
- The DApps integrated into WeDeFi Wallet include those developed independently by WeDeFi Inc. and those developed by third parties. WeDeFi Wallet only acts as a blockchain browser for those third-party-developed DApps. Users shall, at their sole discretion, decide whether there would be any risks to accept the services provided by or to conduct transactions on the third-party-developed DApps.
IV. Your Rights and Obligations
- Create or Recover Wallet
- Create or import wallet: you are entitled to use WeDeFi Wallet on your mobile device to create, recover and/or import wallet, set Wallet PIN and use your wallet on WeDeFi Wallet to send and receive Tokens on blockchain.
- Identification verification: Specific Users will be asked to complete identification verification before using WeDeFi Wallet to comply with related laws and regulations, according to the notification of WeDeFi Wallet. Specific Users may be asked to provide Personal Information including but not limited to name, identification card number, cell phone number, bank card information, etc., without which the Specific Users will not be able to use certain services and the Specific Users alone shall be responsible for the loss caused by their delay in completing the verification.
- WeDeFi Inc. may develop different versions of WeDeFi Wallet for different terminal devices. You shall download and install applicable version. If you download and install WeDeFi Wallet or another application with the same name as “WeDeFi Wallet” from any unauthorized third party, WeDeFi Inc. cannot guarantee the normal operation or security of such application. Any loss caused by using such application shall be borne by you.
- A previous version of WeDeFi Wallet may stop to operate after a new version is released. WeDeFi Inc. cannot guarantee the security, continuous operation or customer services for the previous version. Users shall download and use the latest version.
- Use of WeDeFi Wallet
- Users shall take care of their mobile devices, Wallet PIN, Private Key, Mnemonic Words and Keystore by themselves. WeDeFi Inc. does not store or hold the above information for Users. You shall be responsible for any risks, liabilities, losses and expenses which result from frauds, you losing your mobile device, disclosing (whether actively or passively) or forgetting Wallet PIN, Private Key, Mnemonic Words or Keystore, or your wallet being attacked.
- Follow the Alert. You understand and agree to follow the Alert pushed by WeDeFi Wallet. You shall be responsible for any risks, liabilities, losses and expenses which result from your failure to comply with the Alert.
- You understand that WeDeFi Wallet undertakes no responsibility to conduct due diligence on the services or transactions provided by third-party-developed DApps. You shall make investment decisions rationally and assume the risks by yourself.
- Complete the identification verification. If WeDeFi Wallet reasonably deems your operation or transactions to be abnormal, or considers your identification to be doubtful, or WeDeFi Wallet considers it necessary to verify your identification documents or other necessary documents, you shall cooperate with WeDeFi Wallet and provide your valid identification documents or other necessary documents and complete the identification verification in time.
- Transfer / Sending of Tokens
- You understand that you may be subject to daily limits on the amount and times of transfers according to your location, regulatory requirements, transferring purposes, risk control by WeDeFi Wallet, or identification verification.
- You understand that blockchain operations are “irrevocable”. When you use WeDeFi Wallet to transfer Tokens, you shall be responsible for the consequences of your mishandling of the transfer (including but not limited to wrong address, problems of the node servers selected by you).
- You understand that the following reasons may result in “transfer failed” or “mining overtime”
- insufficient balance in wallet;
- insufficient gas for transaction;
- blockchain’s failure to execute the code of smart contracts;
- the transfer amount exceeds the transfer limits imposed by authorities, WeDeFi Wallet or laws or regulations;
- technical failure of the network or equipment;
- abandoned transactions result from blockchain network congestion or failure;
- the wallet address of yours or your counterparty’s is identified as special addresses, such as high-risk address, exchange address, ICO address, Token address etc.
- You understand that WeDeFi Wallet is only a tool for sending (transferring) of Tokens. WeDeFi Inc. shall be deemed to have fulfilled its obligations once you have finished the send (or transfer) and shall not be held liable for any other disputes.
- Compliance. You understand that you shall abide by New York state laws, regulations and policies when you use WeDeFi Wallet or the DApps on WeDeFi Wallet.
- Notifications. WeDeFi Wallet may send notifications to you by web announcements, e-mails, text messages, phone calls, Notification Centre information, popup tips or client-end notices (e.g., information about your transfer or suggestions on certain operations) which you shall be aware of timely.
- Service fees and taxes.
- WeDeFi Wallet does not charge you any maintenance fees for the time being.
- WeDeFi Wallet may charge you for “Earn” features including but not limited to Interest and Safebet features.
- Wedefi Wallet may reach an agreement with you or announce rules regarding service fees in the future;
- You need to pay gas when you send (transfer) Tokens, deposit or withdraw from Interest, and play Safebet, the amount of which would be on your sole discretion and would be collected by certain blockchain system;
- You understand that under some specific circumstances, your transfer of Tokens may fail due to instable network, but you may still be charged gas by certain blockchain system;
- You shall bear all the applicable taxes and other expenses occurred due to your transactions on WeDeFi Wallet.
- You understand and acknowledge that the blockchain technology is a field of innovation where the laws and regulations are not fully established. You may be faced with material risks including instability of technology or failure of Tokens redemption. You also understand that Tokens have much higher volatility comparing to other financial assets. You shall make investment decisions and hold or dispose of the Tokens in a reasonable way and corresponding to your financial status and risk preferences. You also acknowledge that the market information is captured from exchanges by WeDeFi Wallet and may not represent the latest or the best quotation of each Token.
- If you or your counterparty fails to comply with this Agreement or fails to follow the instructions, tips or rules on the website or on the page of the transaction or payment, WeDeFi Wallet does not guarantee successful transfer of the Tokens and WeDeFi Wallet shall not be held liable for any of the consequences of such failure. If you or your counterparty has already received the payment in WeDeFi Wallet or third-party wallet, you understand that transactions on blockchain are irreversible and irrevocable. You and your counterparty shall assume the liabilities and consequences of your transactions.
- When you use third-party-developed DApps integrated in WeDeFi Wallet, WeDeFi Inc. strongly suggests you read this Agreement and WeDeFi Wallet’s Alert carefully, get familiar with the counterparty and the product information and evaluate the risks before you make transactions on such DApps. You understand that such transactions and corresponding contractual relationship are between you and your counterparty. WeDeFi Wallet shall not be held liable for any risks, responsibilities, losses or expenses occurred due to such transactions.
- It is your sole responsibility to make sure that your counterparty is a person with full capacity for civil acts and decide whether you shall transact with him/her.
- You shall check the official blockchain system or other blockchain tools when you receive Alert such as “transaction failed” or “mining overtime” in order to avoid repetitive transfer. If you fail to follow this instruction, you shall bear the losses and expenses occurred due to such repetitive transfer.
- You understand that after you create or import wallet on WeDeFi Wallet, your Keystore, Private Key and Mnemonic Words are only stored on your mobile device and will not be stored in WeDeFi Wallet or on the servers of WeDeFi Inc. You may change another mobile device to use WeDeFi Wallet after you follow the instructions on WeDeFi Wallet to backup your wallet. If you lose your mobile device before you could write down or backup your Wallet PIN, Private Key, Mnemonic Words or Keystore, you may lose your Tokens and WeDeFi Inc. is unable to restore them. If your Wallet PIN, Private Key, Mnemonic Words or Keystore is disclosed or the device which stores or holds your Wallet PIN, Private Key, Mnemonic Words or Keystore is hacked or attacked, you may lose your Tokens and WeDeFi Inc. is unable to restore them. You shall bear the foregoing losses on your own.
- We strongly suggest you backup your Wallet PIN and Mnemonic Words when you create or import wallet by writing them down on papers or backup them in password management apps. Please do not use electronic methods such as screenshots, e-mails, note-taking apps in cell phones, text messages, WeChat or QQ to backup any of the above information.
- In order to avoid potential security risks, we suggest you use WeDeFi Wallet in a secured network environment. Please do not use a jailbreak or Rooted mobile device.
- Please be alert to frauds when you use WeDeFi Wallet. If you find any suspicious conducts, we encourage you to inform us immediately.
VI. Change, Suspension, Termination of WeDeFi Inc. Service
- You acknowledge and accept that WeDeFi Inc. may, at its sole discretion, provide only a part of services for the time being, suspend certain services or provide new services in the future. When we change our services, your continuous use of WeDeFi Wallet is deemed as your acceptance of this Agreement and revisions of this Agreement.
- You understand that WeDeFi Inc. may suspend services under the following circumstances:
- due to the maintenance, upgrading, failure of equipment and blockchain system and the interruption of communications etc., which lead to the suspension of the operation of WeDeFi Wallet;
- due to force majeure events including but not limited to typhoon, earthquake, tsunami, flood, power outage, war, or terrorist attacks, or computer viruses, Trojan Horse, hacker attacks, system instability or government behaviors and other reasons, WeDeFi Inc. is unable to provide services or in WeDeFi Inc.’ reasonable opinion, continuous provision of services would result in significant risks;
- due to other events which WeDeFi Inc. cannot control or reasonably predicate.
- WeDeFi Inc. reserves the right to unilaterally suspend or terminate all or part of the function of WeDeFi Wallet under the following circumstances:
- death of Users;
- if you steal others’ wallets information or mobile devices;
- if you provide false Personal Information on WeDeFi Wallet or cheat on Questionnaire;
- if you refuse to allow mandatory update of WeDeFi Wallet;
- if you use WeDeFi Wallet to commit illegal or criminal activities;
- if you hinder the normal use of WeDeFi Wallet by other Users;
- if you pretend to be staff or management personnel of WeDeFi Inc.;
- if you threaten the normal operation of WeDeFi Inc. computer system by attack, invasion, alternation or any other means;
- if you use WeDeFi Wallet to send spams;
- if you spread rumors which endanger the goodwill of WeDeFi Inc. and WeDeFi Wallet;
- if you conduct any illegal activities, breach this Agreement etc. or other circumstances under which WeDeFi Inc. reasonably considers necessary to suspend services.
- You are entitled to export your wallets within a reasonable amount of time if WeDeFi Inc. changes, suspends or terminates its services.
VII. Your Representations and Warranties
- You shall comply with: 1) all applicable laws and regulations of New York State and 2) all applicable laws and regulations of the country or area you reside in. You shall not use WeDeFi Wallet for any unlawful purposes or by any unlawful means.
- You shall not use WeDeFi Wallet to commit any illegal or unlawful activities, including but not limited to:
- any illegal conducts, such as money laundering, illegal fund raising etc.;
- accessing WeDeFi Inc. services, collecting or processing the content provided by WeDeFi Inc., intervening or attempting to intervene any Users, by the employment of any automated programs, software, network engines, web crawlers, web analytics tools, data mining tools or similar tools etc.;
- providing gambling information or inducing others to engage in gambling;
- invading into others’ WeDeFi Wallet wallets to steal Tokens;
- engaging in any inaccurate or false transactions with the counterparty;
- committing any activities which harms or attempts to harm WeDeFi Wallet service system and data;
- other activities which WeDeFi Inc. has reason to believe are inappropriate.
- You understand and accept that you shall be responsible for any violation of law (including but not limited to the regulations of the Customs and Tax) or for breach of this Agreement by you and shall indemnify WeDeFi Inc. against the losses, the third-party claims or administrative penalties against WeDeFi Inc. incurred by such violation or breach, including reasonable attorney’s fees.
- You confirm that you will pay the service fees charged by WeDeFi Inc. in time (if applicable). WeDeFi Inc. reserves the right to suspend the services when the User fails to pay service fees (if applicable).
IX. Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
- WeDeFi Inc. only undertakes obligations expressly set forth in this Agreement.
- YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND ACCEPT THAT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE NEW YORK STATE LAW, WEDEFI WALLET IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS” BASIS. WeDeFi Inc. shall not be held liable for malfunction of WeDeFi Wallet which results from the following reasons:
- system maintenance or upgrading of WeDeFi Wallet;
- force majeure, such as typhoon, earthquake, flood, lightning or terrorist attack etc.;
- malfunction of your mobile device hardware and software, and failure of telecommunication lines and power supply lines;
- your improper, unauthorized or unrecognized use of WeDeFi Inc. services;
- computer viruses, Trojan Horse, malicious program attacks, network congestion, system instability, system or equipment failure, telecommunication failure, power failure, banking issues, government acts etc.;
- any other reasons not imputed to WeDeFi Inc.
- WeDeFi Inc. shall not be held liable or responsible under the following circumstances:
- Users lose their mobile devices, delete WeDeFi Wallet applications and wallets without back-up, forget Wallet PINs, Private Keys, Mnemonic Words, Keystores without back-up, which result in the loss of their Tokens;
- Users disclose their Wallet PINs, Private Keys, Mnemonic Words, Keystores, or lend or transfer their WeDeFi Wallet wallets to others, or authorize others to use their mobile devices or WeDeFi Wallet wallets, or download WeDeFi Wallet applications through unofficial channels, or use WeDeFi Wallet applications by other insecure means, which result in the loss of their Tokens;
- Users mishandle WeDeFi Wallet (including but not limited to wrong address, failure of the node servers selected by you), which result in the loss of Tokens;
- Users are unfamiliar with the knowledge of blockchain and their mishandling of WeDeFi Wallet results in loss of their Tokens;
- WeDeFi Wallet is unable to copy accurate transaction records due to system delay or blockchain instability etc.;
- Failure to perform, or delay in performance, of any of our obligations established in this agreements for events outside our reasonable control including: failure of public or private telecommunication networks.
- Users shall undertake the risks and consequences of their transactions on the third-party-developed DApps.
- You understand that WeDeFi Wallet is only a management tool for Tokens which is incapable to control the quality, security and legitimacy of products and services provided by the third-party-developed DApps, or the authenticity and accuracy of their information and their capabilities to fulfill the obligations under the agreements with you. You, at your sole discretion, decide whether to transact on the third-party-developed DApps. It is the third-party-developed DApps, instead of WeDeFi Wallet, that transact with you. It is your duty as the User to carefully review the authenticity, legitimacy, and effectiveness of related information provided by the third-party-developed DApps before you decide to use the DApps. In addition, you shall also assume all the risks arising from the transactions between you and any third party exchanges.
- You acknowledge that WeDeFi Wallet may provide services to you and your counterparties simultaneously and you agree to waive any actual or potential conflicts of interests and will not claim against WeDeFi Inc. on such base or burden WeDeFi Inc. with more responsibilities or duty of care.
- WeDeFi Inc. does not warrant that:
- services provided by WeDeFi Inc. would satisfy all your needs;
- all techniques, products, services, information or other materials from WeDeFi Inc. would meet your expectations;
- all the transaction information in digital tokens markets captured from the third party exchanges are prompt, accurate, complete, and reliable;
- your counterparties on WeDeFi Wallet will perform their obligations in the transaction agreements with you timely.
- In any case, the total liability, for WeDeFi Inc. under this Agreement shall not exceed the greater of:
- 0.1 Ether; or
- $100 USD.
- You are aware that WeDeFi Wallet is only a tool for Users to manage their Tokens and to display transaction information. WeDeFi Inc. does not provide legal, tax or investment advice. You shall seek advice from professional legal, tax, and investment advisors. In addition, WeDeFi Inc. shall not be liable for any investment loss, data loss etc. during your use of our service.
- You understand that we may change our entry standards, limit the range and ways to provide services for specific Users etc. at any time in accordance with US laws and regulations.
X. Entire Agreement
- If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court with competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the other provisions of this Agreement remain in full force and effect.
XI. Intellectual Property Rights Protection
WeDeFi Wallet is an application developed and owned by WeDeFi Inc. The intellectual property rights of any contents displayed in WeDeFi Wallet (including this Agreement, announcements, articles, videos, audios, images, archives, information, materials, trademarks or logos) are owned by WeDeFi Inc. or the third party licensors. Users can only use the WeDeFi Wallet applications and its contents for the purpose of holding and managing their Tokens. In particular, without prior written consent from WeDeFi Wallet or the third party licensors, no one shall use, modify, decompile, reproduce, publicly disseminate, alter, distribute, issue or publicly publish the abovementioned applications and contents.
XII. Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
- The validity, interpretation, alternation, enforcement, dispute resolution of this Agreement and its revised versions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of New York State except to the extent governed by U.S. federal law. Where there is no applicable law, this Agreement shall be interpreted by applicable commercial and/or industrial practices.
- If any dispute or claim in connection with this Agreement arises between you and WeDeFi Inc., the parties shall first attempt to resolve the dispute or claim through amicable negotiations in good faith.
- If we cannot resolve the dispute in good faith, you and WeDeFi Inc. agree that any dispute arising out of or relating to this Agreement or the WeDeFi Services, including, without limitation, federal and state statutory claims, common law claims, and those based in contract, tort, fraud, misrepresentation, or any other legal theory, shall be resolved through binding arbitration, on an individual basis (the “Arbitration Agreement”) through New York State law. Arbitration shall be conducted in accordance with the American Arbitration Association's rules for arbitration of consumer-related disputes (accessible at https://www.adr.org/sites/default/files/Consumer%20Rules.pdf).
- This Arbitration Agreement includes, without limitation, disputes arising out of or related to the interpretation or application of the Arbitration Agreement, including the enforceability, revocability, scope, or validity of the Arbitration Agreement or any portion of the Arbitration Agreement. All such matters shall be decided by an arbitrator and not by a court or judge.
- CLASS ACTION WAIVER: TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, ALL CLAIMS MUST BE BROUGHT IN A PARTY’S INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS, COLLECTIVE ACTION, OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING (COLLECTIVELY “CLASS ACTION WAIVER”). THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE MORE THAN ONE PERSON'S CLAIMS OR ENGAGE IN ANY CLASS ARBITRATION. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT, BY AGREEING TO THESE TERMS, YOU AND WEDEFI ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY AND THE RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION.
- The arbitration will be conducted by a single, neutral arbitrator and shall take place in the county or parish in which you reside, or another mutually agreeable location, in the English language. The arbitrator may award any relief that a court of competent jurisdiction could award and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. An arbitrator’s decision and judgment thereon will not have a precedential or collateral estoppel effect. At your request, hearings may be conducted in person or by telephone and the arbitrator may provide for submitting and determining motions on briefs, without oral hearings. To the extent permitted by law, the prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement, any arbitration pursuant to this Agreement, or any small claims action shall be entitled to costs and attorneys' fees.
You undertake to indemnify and hold WeDeFi harmless in respect of all costs, charges, damages or losses which it may suffer in relation to your use of the WeDeFi Wallet, including in relation to (a) any content which you may upload to the WedeFi Wallet or any interaction you may have with any other user of the WeDeFi Wallet, (b) any tax implication for which WeDeFi may become liable as a result of your use of the WeDeFi Wallet, and (c) any classification of you as an employee of WeDeFi (or similar) by any tax authority or employment tribunal.
- During your use of WeDeFi Inc. services, if you come across any problems, you can contact us through the submission of your feedbacks on WeDeFi Wallet.
- This Agreement is accessible for all Users on WeDeFi Wallet. We encourage you to read this Agreement each time you log onto WeDeFi Wallet.
- This Agreement shall become effective on March 15th, 2020.
As for any issues not covered in this Agreement, you shall comply with the announcements and relevant rules as updated by WeDeFi Inc. from time to time.